Thursday, September 1, 2011

Yay! The pain in my hand has turned into a small ache, so I think everything will be fine. My rigorous methods of IGNORING MEDICAL PROBLEMS UNTIL THEY GO AWAY is a success once again. If only it worked on my mortgage as well! hahahaha I'm so funny.

(yah I have no idea why I'm in such a good mood today there's no real reason for it)

I love how my flats look like a festive clown college.





Since one commission is getting close to done I was hoping to make progress on the next one, since I've finished reading the reference material for it. The first drawing is just something simple I did to figure out what I wanted to do for the clothing (none were specified), and it's 'nice' but it's not very interesting, so I decided to try something a little more dynamic and fitting of the character. I may as well finish both because why not. I guess I should run the sketches by the commissioner tonight to get them approved.




I'm going to be out of town this weekend but I should have basic internet access and my laptop, so I should be able to work while I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment