Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I get distracted easily. Sorry.

I went back to some sketches I did earlier and worked towards finishing them up. Only expected it to take half an hour so of course I was at it all night. Most of it went into.....Malloryyyy.



Then I was like 'gee I wish I understood the anatomy of this thing' which is quite difficult when I don't understand anatomy of anything. Try not to think too hard about it.



And next in line in 'things that I owe people', a character belonging to someone with a heavy anime/manga influence. This is mostly me trying to figure out how to draw his hair (it's really...something else). And making fun of my flailing.



Then I was like 'I can draw comics' even though that's a dirty lie.



And then a drawing of Emily that's far too static and blah for what I wanted to use it in, but it's ok for screwing with colors I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment