Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Borf. I didn't get looots done but I did something so that's good.

Scribbling out linework for the next Breakaway page, and it occured to me I may want to simply paint most of it in photoshop anyway.



Then I fucked around for an hour trying different poses and lots of erasing later I came up with this for the commission I'm doing (omgomgomg). I sent it off the the guildie buying it, but it was really late so I haven't heard anything. It's also very messy. Even if he wants something else I'll probably finish it, because I think it's really cool.

Lol 2 for 1 sale.



The Alt-z page was actually finished and lettered last night, and I reallly like how it looks pulled together (there's a lot of unnecessary empty space while I color - but as with all things, I find it better to start big and cut down than have to try to add).

No comments:

Post a Comment