Thursday, January 13, 2011

I wonder how long I'm going to be able to keep this pace up. I feel like my hand is going to fall off. IT MIGHT OK.

Finished off this very very overdue piece of art and was pleasantly surprised by a hugehuge thank you note in the DA inbox for it. Well cool, I'm glad she likes it (I'm rather fond it of myself).



I'm also somewhat surprised that this Alt-Z page is nearly done. These things are simple enough that I can probably finish it between pulls in tonight's raid, and afterward turn back to finishing a Breakaway page (like I said, that weird one has like, a corner and bits of the lower panel to finish off and it's pretty much done).



I have two more pieces of 'owed' stuff to take care of, and after that I think I'll look into doing commissions. I don't know pricing yet. I can do a lot of this stuff a lot faster and better than the last time I did them. I think that duck up there took maybe 4-5 hours in total, with the simple background. I'm really fond of $15 an hour tho. *omnom greedy*

No comments:

Post a Comment