Thursday, February 17, 2011

I wallowed in some self pity last night. It was pretty awesome.

No wait, no it wasn't.

But I haven't done anything like that for a while so I guess I'm allowed to sometimes. I think I know what I want to do now but I'm not sure how to get there. I think I'm spending this weekend painting with actual paint... though I think I need to also pick up some plaster (omg I get monday off). I have an idea for a series of paintings... MAYBE I'LL BE A MILLIONAIRE BY NEXT WEEK.

And I was like 'bawwwwww I don't want to do anything'. Lol and then I tried to make myself work and went 'Jesus fuck I really need to order pen nibs why did I put that off', so I did before work this morning, and maybe they'll get here Tuesday? (Last until tuesday, wee nib!)

Finishing this all tonight actually seems pretty promising. THOUGH I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT BACKGROUNDS ARE HARD TY. Though I reflected last night and I think I might settle for sitting at where I am right now, which is a two month buffer, instead of pushing all the way to six. 7-8 weeks is still a lot to be ahead. And limiting to a page a week would let me focus on trying to freelance.



No comments:

Post a Comment