Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I need to start doing is pulling my website back together. I guess over the next few weeks I'll start making page layouts (I think I just need three) and code something simple. Maybe try to look a bit less sloppy, eh?

I felt so lethargic last night. Blah! And I'm out of beer now too. NO JUSTICE.

I don't really have any good ideas for Alt-Z this week, so I'm going to use another one of my bad ones and hope that clears the way. I was like 'Omg I wanna draw my pally because she's cute' and then realized that this is to take place in Caverns of Time so she's just a boring human. Well. That sucks.





This page of Breakaway has turned a bit gross, so just a link. It's not terrible....yet. But blood is sort of a thing people don't usually like (no matter how completly unrealistic).

And then a sketch of Emily I hope I have time to finish

No comments:

Post a Comment